Good morning, everyone!
I saw a few bloggers doing this tag and, being the bookworm I am, wanted to do it, too! In this tag, I’ll post the ten books I feel have made the biggest impact on my life.
In no particular order…
1. Left Behind by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
2. Life As We Knew It by Susan Pfeffer
3. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
4. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
8. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
9. Looking for Alaska by John Green
10. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
There you have it!
I nominate Clara [clarasmindx.blogspot.com] to do this tag next!
I absolutely love these books and definitely recommend that you all check them out!